Trade customer? Please Log in
An improved version of an already impressive airgun, the BSA R-10 SE brings you everything that worked with the BSA R-10 MK2 and adds an improved regulator and updated shroud system that moves the R-10 SE into a class of its own.
Featuring a finely oiled Minelli Monte Carlo walnut stock, the R-10 SE is a sight to behold, and you’ll have no trouble finding a good grip with its laser etched handholds on the grip and fore-end. Customizable where you want it, the stock includes a vertically and horizontally adjustable rubber butt piece and a 2-stage adjustable trigger. The BSA R10 SE is built for accuracy due to the specially machined cold hammer-forged barrel guarantees amazing accurate shots and the new regulator that keeps its shots highly consistent. If all that wasn’t enough, an improved shroud with a fixed suppressor makes the airgun twice as quiet as the previous model. The SE includes 2 magazines so you spend more time shooting, less time reloading.
All in all, the BSA R-10 SE is a beautifully built rifle that delivers on performance, accuracy, and quality craftsmanship--a welcome addition for any serious PCP airgunner.
- BSA R-10 SE
- Precharged pneumatic
- 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights)
- Rifled steel, cold hammer-forged barrel (free-floated)
- 10 round, self-indexing circular magazine
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Fully regulated valve
- 232 BAR (3,365 psi) fill pressure
- Up to 50 shots per fill in .177, up to 45 shots per fill in .22
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Improved shroud system with fixed suppressor for super stealthy shooting
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable rubber buttpad
- Oiled walnut Monte Carlo stock with right-hand raised cheekpiece
- Checkered grip & forearm
- Installed sling swivel studs
- Manual safety
- Includes 2 magazines, lube, fill adapter and fill port plug
Trade customer please Log in
To purchase please EMAIL us for your local retailer