Trade customer? Please Log in
TA10 is an battery universal compatibility EDC flashlight. It can use 1* AA/CR123A/14500/16340 etc. batteries.
It has the newest CREE® XP-L V5 LED, which provide up to 560 lumens; Single-handed use design, with a steel clip, easy to hold; Patented “DUO SWITCH” on and off switch, which in one switch enables the “tactical on” and switching between high and low modes.
The structure of the solid state body, conducts the electrical power better, and disperses heat better, and is sturdy and rugged.
The design includes a hardened steel tactical quality head that protects the inside light emitter organization.
The TA10 is a personal EDC, the definite choice for a safety guard, and also usable as a backup flashlight, useful preparation for patrols, outdoors search and rescue, and other such activities.
- • LED：CREE® XP-L V5 LED
- • Output：560lm/215lm/30lm/strobe/S.O.S
- • Runtime：50min/1h45min/8h30min
- • Battery：compatible AA/CR123A/14500/16340 batteries
- • Distance：170m /557.7'
- • Material：Aerospace grade aluminum 6061-T6
- • Finish：Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- • Diameter：122mm(Length) x22mm(Body) x29.2mm(Head)
- • Weight：89g/3.14oz(without battery)
- • Switch：DUO SWICH
- • Impact Resistance：1.5m
- • Water Resistance：2m
Trade customer please Log in
To purchase please EMAIL us for your local retailer