With a full tang, 420HC steel blade and rubberized diamond-texture grip, this is a knife you can rely on. The MOLLE-compatible multi-mount sheath system offers optimal customization, keeping your knife ever at the ready in combat situations.
- Blade material: 420HC
- Handle material: glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
- Blade length: 4.8” (12.2 cm)
- Overall length: 9.8” (24.8 cm)
- Knife weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
- Overall weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
- Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
- Snap-in MOLLE strap
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
The ever-evolving battlefield demands gear that keeps up, providing versatile and dependable tools built specifically for combat and survival situations. Gerber has been making survival knives for those who serve since 1966, rising to the challenge of honoring decades of experience while continuing to innovate.
Gerber’s StrongArm does just that: it is a classic fixed blade built for brute strength with a revolutionary sheath system that is the first of its kind. The multi-mount, snap-together sheath is easy to use and can be mounted vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a belt, or in traditional drop-leg fashion.
Customizable to your needs in the field, the StrongArm is the smart evolution of the classic fixed blade.
The Strongarm can be carried traditionally on the hip with a snap-in enclosure that keeps the knife from rattling within the sheath.
The sheath's belt loops are completely detachable allowing for a horizontal, low-profile carry along the waistline.
The sheath is setup with a snap-in MOLLE strap allowing the knife to be carried vertically.
Blade Material: 420 high carbon w/ Cerakote® coating
- Glass filled nylon substrate
- Diamond-texture rubberized handle
- Full tang
- Spike pommel w/ lanyard hole