Trade customer? Log in
Markhor Alaskan 45L Hunting Backpack
Specifications: Weight: 2.12kg - Dimensions: 56x35x16 cm. - Volume: 45 liters.
The ALASKAN 45 technical backpack is equipped with a new comfortable backrest. This backpack comes with a removable cover (which is fixed with two clips) for the transport of a carbine with sight glass or a rifle. The weapon is placed crossing the backpack from above, the cover is open at the top, it is very easy to pick up your weapon and keep the backpack on your back.
This backpack is not designed to carry an animal inside, but it can possibly carry a deer or a goat (there is no anti-blood bag). Combines transport efficiency with ideally distributed loads, functionality with your special firearms or bow, variable opening to help load the bag, direct access to the bottom of the bag to prevent it from emptying to retrieve an object located at the bottom, ect ....
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its new Desolve Veil® camouflage, beige buckles and straps and a neon orange mesh back.
This backpack is very versatile, perfect for travelers because it can go as cabin luggage by plane.
Ideal for hunting on horseback (sleeve to fix along the saddle), flexible and saves space.
- Main material: waterproof, strong and silent fabric made of Camo Desolve Veil® and Cordura®.
- Back: New anatomical 3D high density foam backing wrapped in a neon orange honeycomb mesh to absorb sweat and adapt to the shape of the back. Its preformed aluminum frame stabilizes the load and guarantees good flexibility.
- Straps: padded with mesh type mesh 3 D, chest strap and reinforced cargo reinforcements. Support handles and clips for the gun belt. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: With high density 3D foam and honeycomb mesh, non-removable.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with separation (2 compartments).
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with reinforcements, for the flap 1 outer pocket and 1 inner pocket (net), 2 pockets on the belt. 1 extra pocket on the front of the bag.
- Zippers: New inverted YKK zippers
- Access: to the main compartment through a variable opening to help load the bag.
- Support for accessories: removable cover to transport a rifle or rifle. Fluo cap for security (on the flap) and bag signage (useful when night falls to find your bag). Brown case (delivered with the bag) or white for camouflage in snow time (option). Transport handle.
- Compression: 1 compression strap on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material that is carried with 2 elastic pockets to carry a weapon laterally or a tripod, seat and poles.
- Option: High resistance transport net with adjustable straps and aluminum hooks to carry an additional load in the bag (trophy, deer ...)
Trade customer please Log in
To purchase please EMAIL us for your local retailer