Land And Sea Hammerhead Commando Dive Tool – Great For Abalone
When it comes to diving, the Commando dive tool will see you confidently through a variety of activities.
The superb quality of the blade is underpinned by its construction from 420-grade stainless steel, which is ideally suited to craft knives with due to its supreme polish-ability and saltwater corrosion resistance. Maintaining the dive knife is really simple and it will perform at an elite level for a long time to come.
In the Commando range, there is both a diving knife and a knife tool. This Commando dive tool primarily differs because it has a hammerhead tip instead of a Bowie tip. A hammerhead will provide you with a dedicated surface with which to obtain leverage such as removing Abalone from rocks.
Being a multipurpose blade, the Commando dive tool features a line-cutter, flat-edge, and saw-edge on top of the highly useful hammerhead. You get four key functions in just a single tool. Land and Sea also gives you a protective sheath and rubber strap for safe storage.
Features And Specifications
- 420-grade stainless steel
- Hammerhead tip – For removing Abalone or Paua
- Hollow-ground blade
- Multipurpose blade
- Moulded handle
- Sheath and rubber belt strap included
- From first sight, the Commando dive tool certainly fits the bill as a quality piece of dive gear.
- Underpinning the sheer quality of the tool is the use of 420-grade stainless steel to ensure both effectiveness when using around saltwater conditions and its durability.
- In just a single tool, you will have a hammerhead tip, line-cutter, flat-edge, and saw-edge for performing a multitude of tasks.
- When using the tool for long periods of time, you will appreciate the moulded handle and its comfortable feel.
- Don’t forget to use the moulded sheath and rubber belt strap when the tool needs to be stored safely on your leg.
Diving requires you to be prepared for a vast number of situations. To ensure that you’re prepared, order a Commando dive tool with hammerhead tip now!