A boxing wall bag is great for improving your inclose boxing skills and elbow strikes. It’s ideal for both outdoor and indoor use. Training on this boxing bag is very similar to hitting a person in sparring.
The Wall Bag is a wall mounted bag that is perfect for those who do not have space for bag stands or free standing bags. Mounted to the wall using a steel frame which is included, you can still get a boxing work out using no space at all.
Available in Black only. The bag material is made from durable and strong quality Punchtex.
- Its recommended you have your equipment installed by a qualified tradesman to check what you are fixing into is suitable for the considerable forces that are generated with use.
- If you change the fittings or filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty.
- Only use surgical spear gun rubber to fix the bag to the floor with the tie down feature.
- Avoid D ring wear on strap boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Bags hung with twisted straps and chain is negligent assembly and may void warranty.
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture bags. Puncture damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid dragging bags or pulling back on straps. This form of damage is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging bags near(within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week.
- Spray lubricate "D" rings and chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week.